Approach life gently. Treat life kindly. Live life fully and with enthusiasm.
Respect life--always.


Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Minnie the Mooch and the Mysterious Mollusks

DSC00076We went to the beach today, and do you know what we found? Come on, guess. Okay, so I haven’t a clue, either.
All I know is that it was a very large piece of driftwood that had been at sea so long, it became covered with some unknown life form.
DSC00075It was amazing and beautiful and disgusting all at once, especially when I discovered that some of those little creatures were still alive, and were being eaten alive by the local scavengers.
DSC00080No, despite the title, Tink (aka Minnie the Mooch) was not one of those scavengers, though she was rather interested in sniffing around a bit.





DSC00079
If anyone knows what these little creatures might be, please enlighten me. I would love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment