Approach life gently. Treat life kindly. Live life fully and with enthusiasm.
Respect life--always.


Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Dog’s Life

 

DSCN1281What would it be like to be a dog? A pampered pooch? A spoiled  mutt? The reigning princess of the palace?

I envy my dogs sometimes. They have it all.

 

When they get in trouble, we humans look the other way. No need for punishment for puddles. Nature called at an inopportune moment. That’s all.

DSCN1315

When they come in, all wet and dirty, we simply towel them off and rough house a little while. We all gotta have some fun once in a while.

DSCN1319

What wouldn’t I do . . .

To have my every need met with a smile?

To be loved and cherished even when I make a mistake?

DSCN1129

To be hugged and snuggled and loved just because?

To run and chase and play whenever I want?

DSCN1243

To be so comfortable in my surroundings I could sleep anywhere, at any time?

DSCN1306

Well, I guess I do have that last one covered already . . .

DSCN1304

DSCN1340

No comments:

Post a Comment