Approach life gently. Treat life kindly. Live life fully and with enthusiasm.
Respect life--always.


Saturday, February 4, 2012

She’s Back!

76550001Yesterday was one of the most amazingly beautiful days, especially so far this year. It was bright and sunny with nary a cloud in the sky. Absolutely gorgeous.

And me without my camera. Bummer.

Yesterday, we drove out to Sandy to pick up the Raven. They finally finished the roof and the catalytic converter. It was way more expensive than I had hoped, and it was even $200 more than what he had quoted me a few weeks ago. But those things happen, I guess. After scraping together all our pennies and waiting to pick her up until after payday, our budget is now stretched so thin, I can see through it in places. It will be tight, tight, tight this month.

I thought, (silly me for thinking too much) that I might ask my adult son for a little help this month. After all, he has been living here rent free so that he could save up some cash to get his own place. As I rested yesterday afternoon, after picking up the Raven, thanking God for all the good in our lives, I received a call from my son. He dislocated his shoulder again, at work this time. Well, there goes any further notions in that direction for now.

But she is back and I am so happy that we can get started in earnest on our projects once again.

And I am back too. It is a sweet feeling when things start to click. One of the medications I had been on for the past six months or so was messing me over big  time. It had caused increased anxiety and panic attacks and even increased my depression. Thankfully, my doctor is one smart cookie. He took me off that nasty little number and Jenni is back in business! Of course, I still have the pain and fatigue, but we are working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment