Approach life gently. Treat life kindly. Live life fully and with enthusiasm.
Respect life--always.


Thursday, May 24, 2012

PUG INVASION, THE FINAL CHAPTER

DSCN1718So many pictures, so little space. I am one who has always taken tons and tons of pictures, even before the invention of digital cameras. It was nothing for me to go on a two-week vacation and come back with 35 rolls of used film needing to be developed. Well, since last year when I went totally digital, I have not developed a single print.

Funny, isn’t it? Technology has come so far as to negate my need for photo albums. And I am actually enjoying my pictures so much more in digital form, easily being able to just pull up whatever file I would like to be nostalgic about at the time.

Besides, without all these technological breakthroughs, I wouldn’t be able to share my Pug pics with you all.

DSCN1685

DSCN1694

P5200494

P5200507

P5200541

DSCN1715

We were all pretty exhausted by the end of the day, and it was just plain easier to sit on the ground to offer the girls a drink than to keep bending over.

DSCN1720

And the girls were happy enough having a soft place to snooze on the way home.

DSCN1717

You can tell by their faces that they are two happy Puggies.

P5200536

Imagine the future: What technology would be needed to keep our Pug Divas happy on the moon? Their need for modern conveniences is overwhelming at times: always stealing the warmest, most recently vacated chair; needing dinner to be warmed perfectly and served on time (Pugs can tell time, you know. At least mine can.); preferring a fresh, cool drink of water over yesterday’s leavings. They certainly are Divas, or maybe we just let them be that way.  ☺☺☺

Then again, maybe they just let us believe we are in control.  ☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment