Approach life gently. Treat life kindly. Live life fully and with enthusiasm.
Respect life--always.


Monday, September 16, 2013

Randomness of Blessings

DSC09836One day last week, before we left the Sacramento Delta area, we happened upon some flowering plants that smelled like licorice and were absolutely covered in ladybugs. I think the plant is called wild anise, but don’t quote me on that.

DSC09830

It just goes to show that you never know what you may find around the next corner or the next bend in the road. I believe that both opportunities and blessings can be found just about anywhere when I open myself to them.

And so, today is simply pictures of these beautiful little blessings we found alongside the road.

Enjoy,

Jenni

DSC09842

DSC09843

DSC09822

DSC09839

No comments:

Post a Comment