Approach life gently. Treat life kindly. Live life fully and with enthusiasm.
Respect life--always.


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Treats

 

DSCN1366Did you know that holidays really aren’t for kids? I mean, why should all the fun be had by munchkins? Why not we adults who are gleefully entering our second childhoods? I have decided to go bold whenever I can. I am determined not to be a frump or a bump on a log. I will do all those things I did not do in my earlier years. And why not?

DSCN1379We went to a Halloween Bingo party at Spirit Mountain. It was fun, but I was disappointed that more people didn’t dress up. I was a very lucky mama, winning three times out of nineteen games. Even though I totally vamped out for my red riding hood costume, I didn’t win any costume prizes. That’s okay because I had a blast anyway.

DSCN1380My darling hubby did win most creative, though. He was adorable, all hunched over and handing out candy eyeballs from his monk’s money bag.

It was rather difficult for him to drive with that huge hump on his back, though, and check out the size of that spider.

 

DSCN1374

We had a blast! Maybe that’s why I slept most of the next day. Just putting on my costume was a workout. Yikes. But as I said, we had a great time.

And I just gotta be me!

DSCN1376

No comments:

Post a Comment