Approach life gently. Treat life kindly. Live life fully and with enthusiasm.
Respect life--always.


Saturday, September 21, 2013

Fisherman’s Retreat

P9170251Fisherman’s Retreat gets a two-thumbs-up from us. The weather may be quite warm still during the days, but the nights cool off quite nicely. The lakes appear to be full of fish, at least willing to be caught on camera if not the hook.

P9170244

P9170238

We have a space most conveniently located near the bathrooms, the pool, and it is not too far from the lakes. Plus it is shady to boot.

P9150027

P9150028

I haven’t gotten out to meet many people yet, since I am still recuperating. (The traveling has been far more difficult than I had imagined.) But Ken brings me stories from people he meets out on his walks. For today, I live vicariously through my beloved husband.

P9160184

We did, however, go visit my daughter shortly after arriving, and she and her beau will be spending the entire day with us tomorrow. These are the times I long for. Oh, how I have missed my children.

I’d love for you to meet my daughter. She is one of my great delights in life. I’ll tell you all about our visit soon.

Love and blessings,

Jenni and Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment